Hello, people of the Internet. Last week I bought a ton of different skincare products from several different stores. Why? Because right after Christmas, my skin went crazy. Random dry patches, terrible breakouts, and sensitivity all proclaimed war on my face. It was Skincare Armageddon. So I bought a lot of new products, and a lot of them really helped! Some of them were duds, but others were true heroes. For the next week or so, I'll be reviewing all of the products I bought. There are a few that I ordered online, and haven't gotten to try yet, so those might be a little longer.
I will be reviewing:
- Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent
- Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
- Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract
- Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad
- Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
- Sephora Collection Express Cleansing Wipes To Go
These reviews will all be posted within the next 2 weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.